Monday, May 20, 2013

Movies Would Be Better With Cats #1

Kitties - Sassy here.  It has occurred to me that many of the movies that humans watch would be greatly improved with cats in them.  With that, I am going to present weekly movie quotes that would be improved with cats.  Can you guess the quote?


Callie: I want some catnip!
[to Sassy]

Col. Sassy: You want catnip?

Callie: I think I'm entitled to some.

Col. Sassy: You want catnip?

Callie: I want some catnip!

Col. Sassy: You can't handle the catnip!

Okay kitties - put on your thinking caps - what movie was this quote from and who (two actors) said it?

12 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I love it! A Few Good Men with Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise!

Katnip Lounge said...

iT'S TRUE. none OF US CAN HANDLE THE CATNIP...

apparently we can't deal with the caps lock, either.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

HahahaMeow! We are laffin at Katnip Lounge. It is so true.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human never saw that movie so she couldn't drop me any hints.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Oh oh. We're in trouble here coz Mommy doesn't watch movies!

CATachresis said...

I only make the movies, don't watch 'em!!! mol

Hiya Sassy Silvervine ;)

Hilary said...

Now that is a movie I'd want to see!

Marilia said...

Heheh! Love it!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

conga ratz brian !!!!

callie: eye want austin

col sassy: ewe want AUSTIN !!

callie: eye think eye em entitled ta austin

col sassy: ewe want AUSTIN ???

callie: eye want sum oh that austin

col sassy: EWE CAN'T HANDLE AUSTIN

Unknown said...

What me wants to knows is if Callie and Sassy has way too much Cat Nip and Silvervine, will they be able to tell Austin from Kozmo or vice versa?
Kisses
Nellie

Timmy Tomcat said...

Gimmee dat nip you dirty rats. Yeah youz ya better hand it over!
MOL

Unknown said...

Very cute! BOL!