Monday, November 14, 2011

My Name is Callie (also known as Trouble)

Hello Everyone - welcome to my new blog!


My name is offically CalicoRose - Callie for short when I am good.  My Momma calls me Trouble when I am being bad - so mostly I am called Trouble.  I am the most beautiful dilute calico in this picture.  The other cat is my older sisfur Sassy.  My mommie is always saying "Trouble, why can't you be good like Sassy?"  Because good is BORING. 

In this next picture, you can see my beautiful Bling-Bling collar.  Mommie makes me wear it with the bells on it so that she will know where Trouble is at, but that is okay with me because I love my Bling-Bling collar. 


I am going to let my sisfur, Sassy, introduce herself in tomorrow's post, but be prepared, since she doesn't like to scratch things, knock things over, run thru the house at top speed, etc., she not interestin'. 

11 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

So nice to meet you and we're really glad you started a blog!

Truffle and Brulee

Cory said...

Nice to meet you! We came over from the CB!

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Hi Callie,

I am a dilute, too. Lilac (dilute chocolate) with white. Came over from the CB to say hello.

Taffy and that woman

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, you are far too bootiful to ever be trouble! *swoon*

Brian's Home Blog said...

I saw you mentioned over at the Cat Blogosphere too and just had to stop by with a howdy! Stop by for a visit, I have 5 sisters, talk about trouble!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We saw you were mentioned on the CB and came to say hello - we are furry pleased to meet you and make new furrends.
When you get settled in come over and see us.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Fuzzy Tales said...

We came from the CB, too, to meet you both. Welcome! We'll look forward to your adventures.

BTW, our mom thought our Derry was a very good boy all the time, too, till a morning recently when he just zoomed up on top of the kitchen cupboards, right in front of her. Since then he's gotten into a few things that she always blamed me (Nicki) for. Heh heh. So "good" isn't always as good as seems. LOL.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great to meet you, Callie/Trouble! You will love blogging and all the friends you will meet! That is some collar!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

You're not Trouble, you're all CAT! Welcome to the blogosphere!
love,
brandi

The Crew said...

Well hi, Callie and Sassy. Good to meet you! Welcome to our cat blogging community. Stop over and see us some time.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty
The Crew

The Lee County Clowder said...

Welcome. There is always room for a little more Trouble in the CB. :-)